Our store is now open, we are closely following government guidelines and have brought in several new measures in our store for the safety of our customers and staff. We would like to thank our customers for their continued support and patience in this time and hope to see you all soon!
The Dales Team
COVID-19 In Store Measures
Monday - Saturday 10:00 - 16:00
Opening times may be adjusted depending on demand
2 Customers will be allowed into the store at a time and will need to follow the 2m distancing guides within the store. We ask customers to shop alone unless they need specific assistance. When you arrive please ring the bell and await outside for instructions. When we are at full capacity we will ask you to queue outside at a 2m distance from others. We have set up two ‘Transfer Zones’ for goods and payment, please follow instructions at these points.
We will only be accepting card payments at this time. You can reserve items with a 10% deposit if you need to make arrangements for payment.
We encourage customers and our staff to avoid public transport if at all possible, information on local car parks can be found here and the closest Bicycle Racks can be found here.
Repairs can be dropped off in store any time, our repairer is not available in store for enquiries but can be contacted via our online form or at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this moment in time equipment tests are restricted in the interest of hygiene, we will endeavour to show products and give information as best we can.
Reserve in Store
For quick transactions ‘Reserve in Store’ is available on our website.
Returns & Commission Sales
We are required to leave returned goods or items left for Commission Sale in a separate room for 72 hours to limit transition risk, we apologise for any inconvenience.
Our online store is open 24/7. If you are self isolating or part of a vulnerable group you can leave delivery instructions for our couriers.
Please note that these measures are temporary but will continue in line with government advice, we will be reviewing these measures over the coming weeks following further information from the government and customer feedback and may be subject to change.
For our full COVID 19 Measures please see below:
Dale Photographic COVID-19 Measures:
Following Government guidelines we have implemented several measures in repose to COVID-19 to protect our customers and staff that will stay in place until further notice. We ask our customers to adhere to all rules for everyones safety, for any further information or suggestions on how to improve these measures please contact email@example.com
1. Risk AssessmentThe measures implemented by Dale Photographic in repose to COVID-19 have been included into an updated risk Assessment for our staff and customers.First aid under social distancingIn an emergency, for example, an accident, fire or break-in, people do not have to stay 2m apart if it would be unsafe. People involved in the provision of assistance to others should pay particular attention to sanitation measures immediately afterwards including washing hands. 2. Cleaning, hand washing and hygiene proceduresDaily cleaning will be conducted of the shop as well as regular cleaning of high touch zones such as door handles, card machine and good transfer points.Hand sanitiser will be provided at multiple stations and entry/exit points for customers and staff.Employees are to use hand sanitiser or wash hands with warm soapy water for 20 seconds at regular intervals or before any transfer of goods.The employee bathroom will not be available to customers at this time.The employee bathroom is to be kept clean with employees asked to close the toilet lid to aid hygiene.At this time employees are not authorised to provide hot drinks to customers.We ask that employees prepare their own food and drink individually and do not prepare food or drink for other employees.At this time testing of equipment will be heavily restricted but we will endeavour to show goods from a safe distance and provide as much information as possible.We will only be accepting card payments and ask customer to use contactless as much as possible. We can hold items for 24 hrs with deposit if the customer needs to make arrangements for card payments.Face Coverings:
- Risk assessment and First Aid
- Cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures
- Working from home
- Social distancing measures
- Managing Transition Risk
3. Working from homeAny work that can be conducted from home to protect staff and limit transition risk will be done do.We will ask administrative staff to work from home and absorb administrative responsibilities to allow floor staff to serve customers.Some emails including customer service may be conducted from home and so apologise if there is a delay if information is needed form the physical store.Our repairer Stuart will be in store only on Mondays to handle enquiries remotely and collect repairs but will have no interaction with customers to lesson transition risk.4. Social distancing measuresOnly 2 customers will be permitted into the store at any time.We encourage customers to shop alone where possible, unless you require specific assistance.We will remind customers who are accompanied by children that they are responsible for supervising them at all times and should follow social distancing guidelines.When at capacity we will ask customers to queue outside in the designated area and to keep a 2m distance from other customers.When you arrive we will ask you to ring the bell at the front door and either await instructions or join the queue.When a queue has formed we ask that customers be considerate with their time so we can serve all customers in good time.Our shop floor has been reorganised to free up space with repeating 2m guides to aid social distancing and ask all customers to adhere to this at all times. Flyers, magazines and any non essential items have been removed but we will provide the information online or via email as much as possible.We could ask that customers avoid handling products whilst browsing wherever possible.We will assign work stations and areas wherever possible to keep employees distance from each other.We will stagger arrival times, break times and lunch breaks for employees.We would encourage customers and staff to avoid public transport if at all possible, information on local car parks can be found here and the closest Bicycle Racks can be found here.Publicise local car parks bike locks to help customers avoid public transport. Transfer zones will be set up for the transfer of goods with hand sanitiser available to use after every transaction.Returned goods as well as Commission Sales and Part Exchange goods need to be cleaned or left in a separate room for 72 hours before handling so there may be delays.Our repairer will be in store on Mondays to collect repairs and handle enquiries but will not be seeing customers face to face to lesson transition risk. Repairs can be dropped off at any time during the week or posted to us via an insured courier. 5. Managing Transition RiskWe will attempt to limit transition risk as much as possible, the size of our store and staff areas limits this at times, we will be conducting the following:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before putting a face covering on, and after removing it.
- When wearing a face covering, avoid touching your face or face covering, as you could contaminate them with germs from your hands.
- Change your face covering if it becomes damp or if you’ve touched it.
- Continue to wash your hands regularly.
- Change and wash your face covering daily.
- If the material is washable, wash in line with manufacturer’s instructions. If it’s not washable, dispose of it carefully in your usual waste.
- Practise social distancing wherever possible.
- Adjusting shifts so staff work with same colleagues to lesson risk.
- Administrative staff and our repairer will not have face to face interaction with customers.
- Small spaces will be used as ‘hot areas’ where only 1 member of staff is permitted though this may not be possible at all times.
- Our kitchen will only allow 1 staff member and staff are required to make their own food and drink.