Demo camera in store
Buy a qualifying Canon camera with a CANON LENS AND CLAIM A CASH BACK
No matter who you are, or what you’re shooting, the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers uncompromising image quality and a professional performance.
- Because the devil is in the detail - From the darkest shadow to the brightest highlight, a 30-megapixel CMOS sensor captures fine detail even in the toughest conditions, with a maximum native sensitivity of ISO 30,000. Shoot Dual Pixel RAW files for post-production adjustments like you’ve never seen before.
- Precision as standard - Stay focused, with an expanded 61-point AF system that tracks even the most erratic subjects, and that can be customised to every situation. Accurate exposures come from a metering system so advanced it has its own 150,000-pixel RGB+IR sensor. Anti-flicker technology combats variations in brightness under artificial lighting.
- Engineered to perform - In pursuit of the perfect moment, the EOS 5D MARK IV can shoot continuously at 7fps. Its viewfinder and user interface are highly customisable, with intuitive touch-screen operation offering new levels of camera control. Add weather-proof sealing and you have a DSLR that’s at home in just about any environment you can think of.
- Step up to cinematic 4K - Following in the footsteps of its predecessors, the EOS 5D MARK IV once again offers DSLR movie makers new ways in which to be creative. Capture 4K footage at 30fps, from which 8-megapixel still images can be extracted as JPEG files. Or explore different timescales with 120 fps HD video for slow-motion effects and built-in timer facilities for time-lapse movies. Dual Pixel CMOS AF allows continuous focusing – lock on to moving objects with just a tap of the camera’s (or your smartphone’s) touch screen.
- Stay connected - There’s other data in the EOS 5D MARK IV’s files too. Built-in GPS tags images with your location as you shoot them. IPTC metadata can also be embedded. With in-camera RAW processing it’s easy to produce client-ready JPEGs, and Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity makes it simple to send or share them, using either FTP/FTPS networking facilities or your smartphone.
- Because the devil is in the detail - Capture 30-megapixels of fine detail, even in poor light and extreme contrast. Dual Pixel RAW files allow revolutionary post-shot adjustment.
- Precision as standard - 61 AF points are spread over an expanded area and function with maximum apertures as small as f/8. A 150,000-pixel metering sensor ensures accurate exposures.
- Engineered to perform - DIGIC 6+ processing delivers an accomplished performance, including 7fps shooting, and 4.3fps when focus tracking in Live View.
- Step up to cinematic 4K - Capture video at resolutions up to 4K with all the creativity you’d enjoy when shooting stills.
- Stay connected - There’s other data in the EOS 5D MARK IV’s files too. GPS and IPTC metadata can be embedded and images can be edited, cropped and shared using Wi-Fi and NFC.