Warning: Last items in stock!
The Kit is compatible for all of our products, Pro, Max, and Ultra,The kit includes a 3-inch spigot adapter for portable and studio lighting, a silicone pad to secure grip on flat surfaces, a 36-inch cinch strap for securing your Platypod on large, freestanding objects (such as trees and wide poles), and a riser that accommodates more tripod ball heads.
• 3-inch long 3/8-1/4-inch female to female spigot adapter.
Rig up your flash or monolight on the Ultra using this adapter and you’ve got the most portable off-camera lighting tool in your pocket.
• 4 x 6-inch, 2mm-thick silicone pad.
Sports photographers told us they needed better grip on surfaces like basketball courts. Use this pad to prevent slipping or scratching on flat surfaces.
• 1.5" anodized aluminum 0.5" riser - 3/8"-1/4" female socket-male bolt. For smaller tripod heads and other devices with knobs that hit the Platypod or to mount cameras directly to Platypods. For Ultra an Max, we removed the Pro’s 1/4-inch bolt that prevented portrait orientation and compatibility with some tripod ball heads. If your ball head has a 1/4" socket, a wing knob or lever that isn’t compatible with the flat Platypod surface, this adapter is for you.
• 36-inch long, 1.5-inch wide tension strap.
If you have the right tools, Platypod can be secured to almost any freestanding object. Here’s a longer, more rugged strap to rise to the challenge. Tested to 100 pounds!
• 4.25 x 6.25-inch drawstring pouch.
Keep all your handy Platypod accessories right by your side.
£ 49.95 £ 54.95